It’s just a couple days missing to Zampacon! Are you ready for an epic boarding? Here is some useful information to help you better organize your trip, and… your luggage!
– ARRIVAL: We recommend not to arrive before 14:00 at the hotel and head directly to the side wing, totally reserved for us. There we’ll wait for you, with your identity document, to confirm your registration, before you sign the release and we hand you the keys to your room.
– PARKING: For those moving by car, the hotel has a reserved parking which, unfortunately, is not in the immediate proximity. There will be opportunities to stop briefly in front of the hotel to unload your luggage, then you will be guided to the parking lot and taken back to the structure. We apologize for this minor inconvenience!
– BATH & BEACH STUFF: The hotel provides a bathroom kit, towels and bed linen (change the towel/linen costs 2€). A kit for the room will not be enough for everyone, so be prepared! Also bring a swimsuit, flip flops, sunscreen, beach towel… The hotel is located in front of a private beach and is also close enough to a public beach!
– CASH: we remind you that you will have to pay in cash the half / full board option, depending on what you prefer. The hotel will offer the breakfast, so the choice is only between half board (dinner) at the price of 5€ per day, or full board (lunch and dinner) at a price of 10€ per day. In any case, the area is provided with ATM withdrawal points!
– GAMES & MATERIALS: compatibly with your suitcase and its weight, try to bring the game of your choice! If you are an artist, do not forget to bring a block and some material… but do not worry, for the Comics Challenge you will have access to the equipment offered by us!
– OBJECTS FOR THE MARKET: our Dealer’s Den will offer the perfect space to showcase or sell Furry works of art and objects. Also, at the market you can pick up your t-shirt, if you have ordered one: we will also have some t-shirts for sale! If you have filled in the appropriate form (which expired on 10.8.2017), do not forget to bring what you entered in the various fields!
With this we hope to have answered all your doubts.
If not, please contact us!
See you soon! YARR!
— The Crew